Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Foyer Remix

One of the best things about having a foyer is redecorating it! It's one of the first impressions people get of your home, so I like to switch it up often. Recently I stumbled across this awesome (but in need of a makeover) mirror at Goodwill that I thought would look great in the foyer.



I love the detail in the frame, as well as the oval shape. So, I broke out the Krylon Oil Rubbed Bronze and gave it a new look. I also picked up a sweet table lamp for $7 and topped it with a linen shade from Target. The lamp puts out a much nicer glow at night than the overhead light fixture, and I love the coziness it adds to the corner.



Along with a gorgeous arrangement courtesy of my husband for our anniversary, I think the new mirror and lamp look great!

2 comments:

Amy with Good Day said...

Lovely! Props on the Good Will score! I like to call it G.W.'s---sounds classy, right?

Rachael said...

Hahaha GWs, I'll totally have to use that!

Post a Comment