Tuesday, September 7, 2010

House Tour Reveal!

After some hard work, I'm ready to reveal the mostly finished version of my house (for now)!

Our Foyer

Foyer

Living Room









Hallway leading to Guest Bathroom and Kitchen



Guest Bathroom



Kitchen







Dining Room





Balcony off Kitchen







Stairwell



Guestroom/Office









Ryan's Room (top secret, this was the only shot I could post).



Upstairs Bathroom





Master Bedroom







I hope you enjoyed the grand tour, of course something around here is always changing so keep reading!

****Linked Up****


2 comments:

Brooke said...

Everything looks sooo great!
Now what?

Rachael said...

Thanks Brooke, I think the next step will be replacing the big red couch! I've already found a few great options on craigs, so stay tuned for that!

Post a Comment