Thursday, August 19, 2010

An Affair To Remember

As far as appliances go, there are tons of completely unncessary ones on the market. The Keurig machine, however, is not one of them. But you know, I never really drank much coffee.

keurig machine

I do now.

best coffee keurig

I mean those tiny little cups are just so irresistible. Perfectly portioned and air tight, the way the seal pops in the machine makes me giggle like a small child. Even the gurgling sounds-a-bit-like-bodily-functions stream of caramel colored liquid is mesmerizing enough to make my eyes pop out of my head Bugs Bunny style. Are you feeling the love yet?

If the very thought of owning one of these beauties is making you drool with envy, let me give you a tip. Bed, Bath, and Beyond carries Keurigs and the sweet little cups (which can also be found at your local grocer), and sends out 20% off coupons regularly that never expire (despite the fact that they are dated). So while $139 (for the Special Edition) might sound a bit steep, thinking of the 20% off plus a lifetime of perfect hot beverage goodness will ease the blow. Trust me, once you sip your first cup of liquid gold, you'll forget all about the price tag.

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Great tip Jamie! We don't have Costco here, but maybe Sam's club carries them. I'll check next time we're there.

Janet said...

I keep looking at them at Bed, Bath & Beyond and thinking, other than holidays, would I use it all that much? Reconsidering now LOL

Rachael said...

HAHA! You guys drink coffee every day!! It makes a cup in less than a minute, so I think you'd totally use it all the time!!

Sandy Walters said...

enjoy! Can't wait to try it out!

Post a Comment