Sunday, August 8, 2010

Freebie Winner!

To determine the winner, I entered everyone's name on a spreadsheet in the order the comments appeared. I then used the random number generator on random.org to choose a number.

The lucky winner was in cell number 13, Sandy Walters!

She is also my mother, but I swear this was not rigged. I actually considered doing it again, but given that she has been my first and most active reader, I figured she did actually deserve the win despite how it may look.

However, don't fret! I will be doing more giveaways so stay tuned for your next chance!

3 comments:

Sandy Walters said...

Thank you Rachael!!

I would licve some black/gray hand warmers as my gift for the cold winter in Reno! I hate to wear gloves, but would love some warmth while having my fingers free!

Brie Castell said...

well damn.

Rachael said...

LOL Brie! There will be another chance!

Post a Comment