Saturday, June 12, 2010

Hook, Line, and Sinker

I have to admit that I'm having a little love affair with some robe hooks. I put two up in the guest bathroom, now that my bro is here. He needs somewhere for his bath towel (everyone knows NOT to use the towel on the towel bar, right? It's decorative). First we had one of those metal over the door racks, but it was interfering with the closing of the door (plus it made a heck of a sound anytime it was jostled). I actually had two nice brushed chrome Rubbermaid Robe Hooks-still in the box- in my linen closet since we moved in 3 years ago, but never found a place for them (funny story- I had actually tried to sell them twice to no avail). Sweet, sweet vindication.




A smaller, less decorative pair solved our exposed bathrobe problem. They were hung on the inside of the closet door.

0 comments:

Post a Comment