Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my newest blogging adventure! Why now?

Well....Recently my husband and I tried (and subsequently failed) to sell our home in the hopes of relocating out West.

So, now it's time to start doing all those projects I was going to do but thought it would be a waste of time. Nice, eh?

I've been crafting most of my life, but when we purchased a home the focus of my projects changed. Instead of scrapbooking, I'm making art for our home or refinishing Goodwill finds. I am constantly learning when it comes to interior design, much to the dismay of my husband who tires of me redecorating over and over and over (too bad!) At least he hangs the occasional curtain rod, so I count my blessings.

My goal here is to post before and after makeovers, tutorials for various DIY projects, and just general lovely crafty things for the home- hence the name!

I also have another blog for my knitting adventures if you are curious: Babyfrog Designs

0 comments:

Post a Comment