Friday, June 11, 2010

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

A few people have asked me what colors are in my home so I thought I would make a list. These all came from Sherwin Williams, but most places will color match for you. My house has two distinct palettes: rich, saturated color on the main floor and cool calming color upstairs. They are unified by the tan color that extends through the stairwell and in all the hallways. Downstairs, with the exception of the bathroom, everything is done with accent walls of color.

Main Floor:

1. Guest Bathroom- Sprout 6427

2. Kitchen/Dining- Totally Tan 6115 and Bolero 7600

3. Living Room- Totally Tan 6115 and Olive Grove 7734

4. Hallways- Totally Tan 6115



Upstairs:

1. Master Bedroom- TBD

2. Office- Monorail Silver 7663

3. Bathroom- Moody Blue 6221

4. Guest Bedroom/Ryan's Room- Totally Tan 6115

5. Hallways- Totally Tan 6115



I'm in the process of choosing a new color for the master bedroom...but who knows, all these colors could change eventually!

0 comments:

Post a Comment