Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Knock Knock

Ana over at Knock-Off Wood has been rocking my world lately with her super stylish build-it-yourself furniture plans. I'm really digging the Farmhouse Bed, which I plan to build in King Size for our bedroom. A distressed white finish will go perfectly with our new white and lime paisley bedding.


And can you even believe this amazing Apothecary Cabinet knock off?

I think it's safe to say there will be a lot of furniture building in my future (hey maybe this is something my husband will actually enjoy when it comes to home decorating!)


Here's my totally-in-love-with build list:


Bedroom- Farmhouse Bed


Living Room- Tryed Coffee Table, Apothecary Cabinet as TV Console



2 comments:

Ana White said...

Hi Rachel thanks for the shout out! I see we have the same design tastes, because those are some of my fav pieces too! :) Ana

Rachael said...

Thanks so much Ana!! I'm so looking forward to building, but it will be my first try so I have to wait for a good time for the hubby to help me! I'll be sure to let you know how it goes!

Post a Comment