Monday, July 5, 2010

Babyfrog Designs

Some of you don't know about my alter knitting ego, Babyfrog Designs. I knit oh-so-cute custom clothes for babies and toddlers like this:


and this


Well recently, through my job at Blossoms, I was asked to knit some things for their other business, a gorgeous little shop full of novelty items and stationary called The Baggie Goose. The only catch is that I can't knit kid clothing because there is a nearby store that sells designer baby clothes. So I'm branching out, and I came up with some ideas.

I just finished my first washcloth, a lime green baby monkey. I'm going to knit 4 or 5 with different animals on them and package them as a set. What a darling baby shower gift! What do you think?



I want to hear from you! If you were a tourist in a boutique-y shop, would a hand knitted item catch your eye? What would it be?

0 comments:

Post a Comment