Thursday, July 29, 2010

House Tour: Kitchen

Things are slowly coming together here at Casa Evans and I thought I'd share some updated photos of the kitchen. Things haven't changed in there too much, but I did move the paper towels off the counter (kind of an eye sore) and added some more decorative elements.





For those who are wondering, the red paint color is Sherwin Williams "Bolero." You can spot those corks Ryan brought home in a glass canister from Walmart (which I bought to hold my homemade laundry detergent but haven't transferred it yet). The cabinet hardware is from Lowes, and the bar stools are from Target (I believe around $35/ea). I love the kitchen, it's one of my favorite places to be. The counter is a great entertaining tool as it turns out, people tend to gather in here rather than the living room. Since I love to cook AND eat, that's fine by me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment