Wednesday, July 7, 2010

You Are My Sunshine

When skies are gray, or in this case the walls in the master bedroom. Generally I disagree with the fact that gray is not a happy color, quite the contrary! I think it is soothing, especially when paired with bright colors. That said, here are the two palettes I'm deciding between for our bedroom.

The linens in the room have the lime and canvas colors, and there are accents of blue and turquoise in the form of pillows and a throw. I like the idea of going a bit darker on the gray to give a bigger contrast between the canvas curtains and eventually the white headboard. But, the lighter color would probably be more versatile down the line. What do you think? I'm hoping to prime the walls this weekend, which might help me decide between the two.

0 comments:

Post a Comment